The Missouri State Libertarian Party Hotline
The current officers of the central committee are:
LaDonna Higgins, Chair
Jeff Coleman, Vice-Chair
Ray Harbert, Treasurer
Eric Harris, Secretary
Ted Brown, Sergeant-at-Arms
For the most current Libertarian events, visit the Saint Louis Libertarian Party MeetUp group:
Central Committee meetings are held monthly to discuss Libertarian Party business for Saint Louis County. For the time and place of the next meeting, visit the St. Louis Libertarian meetup page at the link above.
You can join the Missouri Libertarian party or the National Libertarian party by following the links below to their websites.
Please support our candidates Candidates in the August Primary election, and in the November general election.
- St. Louis County Libertarian Central Committee CONSTITUTION and bylaws
- Missouri Libertarian Party
- The Libertarian Party of the United States
- The Libertarian Party national platform
- Missouri Secretary of State website
- Missouri State Constitution (from General Assembly webpage)
- RsMO - Revised Statutes of Missouri - Online!
- The Liberatarianism FAQ
- World's Smallest Political Quiz
- The Fully Informed Jury Association - www.fija.org
- The Cato Institute
- Cato Institute - Trade and Immigration
- The Constitution of the United States of America
This page is maintained by Arnold Trembley, Creve Coeur Township committeeman, and was last updated Sunday, August 30th, 2015.
Please use this link to contact me with a suggestion for a URL to be added, or to report a dead link: